Friday, July 24, 2009
Well well, who wins the worst blogger ever award? ME!
Ok, so it has definitely been half a YEAR since my last update. Ughhhh. How I aspire to be like my good blogging friends :) Well, there has been a lot going on and I am going to post some great updates this coming week. So, get ready for 6 months of recap....Coming next week :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- JennGooden
- Nathan and I have been married for 1 year. We are living in Raleigh, North Carolina with our 2 dogs, Bogey and Bella. Nathan works for Motricity as the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development. Jennifer started her own company, Jennifer Berry Inc. in 2007.
2 comments:
Yay!!
We'll need every detail since January...ha! ha! :) j/k! Look forward to catching up, and isn't it crazy how fast this year has gone by?
Post a Comment