Friday, January 30, 2009

What happened to January?

Ok, I have to apologize. Once again, I have slacked big time on the blog!! A lot happened in January, and I will write all about it very soon. It was quite the interesting month!!
I just returned from Miss America in Vegas!! It was a great week and I loved seeing everyone and being a part of the pageant. A great new Miss America was crowned and I am so excited for her year. Miss Indiana, Katie Stam was the first Miss Indiana to win Miss America. She did a great job during the week and looked beautiful on the final night of competition. I will be prayiing for her year to be wonderful, and of course praying for her strength and endurance! I arrived home on Sunday night and was pretty tired Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday!! Wow, how did I survive when I actually was Miss America? Now I can't even attend the pageant without being worn out after. Haha.
Nathan spent the week in Seattle, but he arrived home last night! We are both looking forward to a relaxing weekend together at home. Although we are used to him being in Seattle often, it's still so much fun when we are home together just having a weekend to chill. The dogs are doing great and enjoyed their week at Megan and Katherine's last week (Bella has a best friend named Ava, so she loves to stay at her house). Haha. I am laughing, but it's true. She pees all over the floor when we arrive and she sees Ava.
I hope everyone has a great Superbowl weekend! I have a goal to have a camera very soon. Blogs are much more exciting with pictures!!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

I thought I was the only one who owned a dog that peed when excited! Lucy pees all over herself, the floor, and makes this high-pitched squeel of ecstacy when she even hears Phyllece's voice!!! When Phy. bends down to pet her, she is crying like a love-sick puppy! It is hilarious!!!

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married for 1 year. We are living in Raleigh, North Carolina with our 2 dogs, Bogey and Bella. Nathan works for Motricity as the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development. Jennifer started her own company, Jennifer Berry Inc. in 2007.