Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Clothes!

Well, I am super excited because my wonderful husband gave me the shopping pass this last weekend. I got some great new fall maternity items to get me through the next couple months!!! I got a second pair of great jeans (Paige) which I love because they don't even look like maternity, well unless I lift up the shirt. I got some great long maxi dresses for the rest of the long North Carolina summer and some great fall tops to go with my new jeans and black and brown pants. I got everything at a boutique here called Cravings and I have to say, investing in some nice clothes definitely does pay off. They look so great and I have hope of feeling cute again! Yay! Thank you honey!!

I just can't ever imagine how I was given such a wondeful husband. He works so hard for us and then spoils me like crazy. He takes such great care of me and I am in constant amazement every day by his heart. I am so grateful to have been given such a gift in my husband. I just can't help but think how blessed our children will be to have such a great example of a good man and such a great Daddy :)

As for pregnancy, I am still feeling the ick today at 12 weeks 5 days. But I just keep remembering that sickness is a great sign of a healthy pregnancy. What more could I ask for?

This morning I awoke to a beautiful, huge vase of flowers and a beautiful card from my man, just because. Yes, not only is my man a great cook and a hard worker.... he can arrange flowers as well. He MADE this arrangement! (Although he would tell you he just stuck the flowers in a vase. I think not..)


1 comment:

Alisa said...

What a sweetie! I can't wait to see your new "look." (:

About Me

My photo
Nathan and I have been married for 1 year. We are living in Raleigh, North Carolina with our 2 dogs, Bogey and Bella. Nathan works for Motricity as the Senior Vice President of Corporate Development. Jennifer started her own company, Jennifer Berry Inc. in 2007.