As week 10 approached and I felt some relief from the sickness, I was so excited. But why doesn't anyone tell you that it actually can get worse during week 11? WOW. It was the worst it has been the entire pregnancy. There must be some major growing going on in there :) So for my own memories, I thought I would list the things this baby seems to love, and seems to hate:
Baby Gooden Loves:
CHEESE, CHEESE, and CHEESE. (Especially Velveeta).
Bagels and cream CHEESE
Mac and CHEESE
Chips and QUESO Aka CHEESE
Grilled CHEESE and Ranch
Quesadillas (Mainly CHEESE)
Chocolate Milk
Canned Pears and Peaches
Peppermints
Apple Juice
Sprite
Baby Gooden DOES NOT LIKE:
Pei Wei or any smell associated with Pei Wei
Ground Beef
DESSERTS.... Yeah that's right, ice cream, cake, cookies.
Vegitables
Not that into Pizza (sad, sad)
The smell of Vitamins
WATER (Yes, plain water)
Even with my baby who must already have flavored drinks, I am so in love with this little one! I have always thought it was a boy until this past week when I got sicker. I am now wondering if there is a little girly girl in there? But what girl doesn't like desserts? Well today there was a new development. The Dove chocolate in my kitchen has made me nauseous for 3 months. My desire for my favorite chocolate had completely gone away. In fact, I would choose cheese over chocolate. THAT IS...... until today. When all of a sudden, I wanted chocolate. Hmmmmm?? I ate 2 pieces of dove milk chocolate and I was in love again. Could this baby be trying to tell me it really is a girl? Or is it a sweet baby boy who had a sudden craving for chocolate? 6 more weeks to find out and the anticipation is killing me! I guess it's just another way of preparing Momma's to have patience :) I can't wait to know who is in there!
And the pic you have all been waiting for..........THE 12 WEEK BELLY!!!

Better pics to come :) I had to take this one myself

4 comments:
Look at that cute tummy!!! :) Jennifer, I love this post and I hope baby Gooden will like desserts again very soon! Can't wait to find out what you're having!!!
WOW!!!!!! I can't believe your bump!!! I can't wait to see it for myself! You have certainly blossomed during this week away. I miss you!!
Aww Jen this is so sweet!
Love the baby bump! You are the cutest preggy mama! Just went in Dilly Dally in Charlotte yesterday on Rea Road. Charlotte has the cutest baby stores. Makes us want baby #2! Love you!
Post a Comment