Well, Bella and I are in Tulsa tonight. I got up at 4:20 a.m. Raleigh time to finish getting packed and ready to go. We woke up to A LOT of fog this morning so I was a little worried about making it here. I got Bella all ready to go, filled her up with Children's Benadryl (don't' worry, the vet told me to the first time I flew with her. It worked well, so we have done it ever since) and we headed to the airport. Kindly, Nathan got up and took us through the crazy fog even though he must have been exhausted from taking the red eye home from Seattle. Our flight to Dallas was on time and we both slept the entire flight! Ok, I know it sounds as though I am speaking of an actual human child here, but for now she and Bogey are our children. We got upgraded thanks to my Platinum American Airlines status. So far Bella has only flown in first class. Spoiled much? She won't get to enjoy as much flying time once the human babies come along! Although we were in first, I am still amazed at how much it costs to fly with a carry - on pet. For $100 EACH WAY, you would think she would at least get a seat, perhaps a beverage? snack? But no, she sits on the floor all zipped up in her bag watching me enjoy my beverage and snack. We made it to Dallas and surprisingly arrived to......MORE FOG! Wow, it was all the way across the country. Thankfully, the flight to Tulsa was on time and we landed in Tulsa early. Bella did great and was ready to play as soon as we arrived to her "Grammy's" house. I then went to my dentist, made a quick visit to my friends Joel and Kelly and then came home. It was a long day, but we were grateful to have on time flights and a safe trip here. It's always good to come home! Nathan will be here on Monday and later in the week we will head to Kansas.
Our camera will be working very soon! For now, here are some pictures of Bella traveling last year on her first plane trip to Oklahoma for Christmas.

1 comment:
Love the pictures!! (: Miss you!
Post a Comment